1. A candidate who appears in the examination must pay a fee of Rs.50/- through a single Recruitment Fee Stamp of single denomination (not postal stamp)
2. It has to be obtained from the post office and affixed in the space provided in the application form.
3. The stamp must be got cancelled from the issuing post office in such a manner the cancellation mark should partially overflow on the stamp and on the space provided in the application.
4. The identification of date and the Post Office of issue should be clear in the impression.
5. Candidates residing abroad should deposit the prescribed fee in the office of India’s High Commissioner, Ambassador or representative abroad credit to account head “051-Public Service Commission-Examination Fees” and attach the receipt with the application form
6. The candidates belong to following categories are accustomed to Fee exemption
- All female candidates
- Candidates belong to Categories of SC/ST
- Candidates who are Physically Handicapped
- A Physically Handicapped Candidate claiming fee concession required to submit a certified copy of the certificate from a Government Hospital/Medical Board in support of his/her claims for being physically disabled.
- A physically handicapped candidate will be eligible for appointment only if he/she is found to satisfy the requirements of Physical and medical standards for the concerned Services/Posts to be allocated to physically disabled candidates by the Government.
7. Candidates who sent the fee through Indian Postal Orders, Bank Draft, Money Order, Crossed Cheque, Currency notes or Treasury Challan etc will not be accepted by commission and those applications will be rejected on the ground of nonpayment of fee.
8. Fees once paid will not be refunded or cannot be taken as the fee for any other examination.
9. Application submitted without the prescribed fee will be rejected