LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION
- The completed application form must reach the Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi 110 069 on or before the mentioned date in the notification.
- The extended last date will be given in the notification for the candidates who are residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar islands or Lakshadweep or abroad in case they send it by Post/Speed Post but not in person.
- No application received after the prescribed last date will be entertained under any circumstances and all the late applications will be rejected.
- Candidates can also deliver their applications personally at the Commission’s counter against proper acknowledgment.
- Applications received through Courier Services of any type shall be treated as having been received “By Hand” at the Commission’s Centre.