CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COMMISSION
The commission will not entertain any communication with the candidate except in the following cases.
- If a candidate does not receive Admission Certificate or any other intimation from the commission three weeks before the examination, he/she should contact the commission.
(i) On receipt of such communication, Admission Certificate or duplicate of it will be send to the candidate.(ii) Information on this will also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s Office either in person or over phone nos. 011- 23381125/23385271/23098543.
(iii) If any information on the non-receipt of application form from the candidate atleast three weeks before the examination, he/she will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his/her Admission Certificate.
- In case, the candidate receives more than one Admission Certificate from the Commission, he/she should use only one of these Admission Certificates for appearing in the examination and return the other to the commission’s officE
- As the Preliminary Examination is only a screening test, no marks sheets will be supplied to the candidates and no correspondence on the regard will be entertained by the commission
- If a candidate receives an Admission Card of other candidate, it should be returned to the commission immediately with a request to issue the correct Admission Certificate.
- All the above mentioned Communication should contain the following particulars, (if not, the communication will not be attended in any case)(i) Name and Year of the Examination
(ii) Eight Digit Application Form Number
(iii) Roll Number if received
(iv) Name of Candidate (In Full and In Block Letters)
(v) Complete Postal Address as given in the application